Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Saying goodbye

This week I made the decision to give up pop and let caffeine hang around a little longer.

I had been basically caffeine free for 5 years until I got hot and heavy into my school work. I am not a coffee or tea fan and diet pop tastes icky to me, so regular pop was my caffeine vessel.

Look at how much sugar is in pop!


Now that I am done with school it is time let pop go.


Goodbye old friend!

(By the way, I am not sure that pop helped me at all through my awkward teen years...did it help you?)

Now I have gained a somewhat better appreciation for coffee, so I am hanging on to the caffeine for now. I refrained from it for 3 days last week and awoke with a headache each day. I am not ready for that pain yet. Give me time.

3 comments:

mthep said...

water is delicious and underappreciated! get yourself a fancy new nalgene or even fancier stainless steel water bottle to make it a little less painful :)

Mnmom said...

Holy Cow that ad is just SCARY! I'm in.

Missy said...

Oh I do love water...and a new bottle is a good incentive!