Sunday, July 31, 2011

Book Review: The Mediterranean Prescription: Meal Plans and Recipes to Help You Stay Slim and Healthy for the Rest of Your Life

The Mediterranean Prescription: Meal Plans and Recipes to Help You Stay Slim and Healthy for the Rest of Your LifeThe Mediterranean Prescription: Meal Plans and Recipes to Help You Stay Slim and Healthy for the Rest of Your Life by Angelo Acquista

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This book was ok, I ended up being distracted by the author's love of his own cooking, which seems odd as he certainly must be a good cook to have a cookbook. Also, I turned out not liking the weight-loss solution tone of the book. I am not so much a diet person, but I am trying to pull and understand elements of this vast way of life to improve the quality and health of my cooking. Overall it was ok.



View all my reviews

No comments: