Monday, January 26, 2009

Pacled love and voodoo diets

Ah. Monday.

I lurched myself awake and then worked and worked, I enjoyed the sun and had a healthy homemade lunch:


Not my actual dish, but you get the gist.

Basmati rice
tomatoes
garlic
jalapenos
green peppers
onions
red pepper flakes
chili powder
shredded chicken
black beans
corn
cilantro

I cooked them all up in my lobster pot and made 12 prepacked meals for my honey and I. Yum.

The I ate a crappy stale store bought brownie. Oops.



So not worth it.

Did I ever tell you that I once had an obsession with Little Debbie Brownies? I craved them everyday! They were hard to kick because a box of 10 cost like $1.50 and you could also get them at the corner store by my office for 25 cents.



I was embarrassed by my habit, but I let people know about it too. A friend of mine made a Little Debbie Voodoo doll for me, it really did the trick!

2 comments:

Mnmom said...

I love those brownies - they rock! All chewy with that unknown chocolate substance on the top.

Missy said...

I liked to pretend that the little walnut chunks were healthy!